Monday, January 23, 2012

We are getting the last few things wrapped up this week for our dossier.... we hope and pray that we it will be on it's way to our adoption agency next week and maybe, just maybe, our paperwork will be on it's way to Ethiopia and we will be officially on the waitlist by next Friday (this is my ambitious hope!)... we are almost there!

Hopefully you will see a post soon called "DTE"

Stephenie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephenie! I just sent you a friend request in FB but I wanted to send you a note too so you know who I am. :-) My husband and I adopted 2 brothers from ET last April. While I don't get on the YG as much as I used to, I still try to catch up at least once a month....usually late at night or during nap time.

    In addition to welcoming you to the waiting stage (which you've been doing almost a month now) I wanted to let you know that I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and would love to have a fundraiser show for you if you want/need one. Feel free to contact me for more information if this is something you'd like to do. I LOVE having fundraiser shows and helping orphans meet their families. :-) I pray your wait is short before you see your precious child's face!

    Carmen D.
    www.DruckenmillerFamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete