Thursday, June 2, 2011

Beginning of the Journey =)

I have spent the past three days creating this blog and perfecting it. I'm not creative so I had to look at a thousand other adoption blogs to see all the things that I would like to have on my blog..

We submitted our adoption application to our prospective agency on Sunday! They said that it will be up to 10 days before we know if we are approved into the Ethiopia Program. Monday was a holiday so 10 days seems like forever! (Already I'm being impatient, Lord knows I MUST learn patience).

So, since we submitted the application I figured that it's a good time to start working on our blog. It's not public yet (we will wait to make sure we are accepted into the program before we make this blog public...)

I just can't believe I'm here... writing this blog. This is something I've prayed about and thought about so much in my life and it's so exciting to be here at last!

Well, I have a thousand more thoughts but we are on our way out the door for some family time just Bryan, Olivia & I!

Until later!

Stephenie

No comments:

Post a Comment