Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Updates!

Adoption Update
Our Agreement with American World Adoption Agency and first program fee was sent in on Friday and we received an e-mail today saying it was processed and we will be set up with a case worker and family coordinator soon! 

Fundraiser update

We will be having a Garage Sale fundraiser in two weeks, July 7-9th, at our home! 
If anyone has items that you don't want or need that you would like to donate for our sale then please let us know! We are accepting donations and it would be a huge blessing to us! 

Last week we had our first fundraiser Garage sale that we threw together quickly with items we collected around our house plus some donations from family. It was a lot of work but so worth it! We raised $293 which I think is pretty good since we didn't have time to advertise in the paper or anything... and we are now $293 closer to what we need to bring our baby home! I'm hoping that with a little more time to prepare our next garage sale will be even better! :) Here are a couple pics that I took of our our first adoption fundraiser... I don't have many, I really need to get better at taking more pictures :)






No comments:

Post a Comment